Posted to users@maven.apache.org by per-henrik hedman <ph...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/29 17:19:49 UTC

hi

Hi , long time no seeing you !
There is good news I want to share .   For a long time , I want to buy
a laptop , one that is high quality but low price . This morning I got
my laptop , just one week after I put the order on the site (
www.olcekn0.com ) .
The site has many kinds of electric products , like mobile phones , TV
, Games , and so on . All of the products are original and brand new .
You can see it yourself in your spare time . I believe you won't
disappoint and get some surprises . The laptop I get is really high
quality and it arrives me so quickly . Hope you can get what you want
on the site , too .
Best regard .