Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org> on 2015/02/20 13:22:32 UTC

Re: recent BZ changes -- some custom fields missing?

Hi Kay,

> We had an update to our BZ instance about a month ago. In all honesty, I
> didn't give the update a thorough review.
>
> Now, I see that our Release Blocker button, and Request Review button
> seem to be missing.
>
> Can someone else confirm this? or is it just my situation. Thanks.

I can confirm that this was the case. The migration of these bits must
have gone wrong:

The release-blocker flags were still there, but none were activated, so
I re-enabled the 4.1.2-blocker flag.

The request-review flag was also still there but there were no groups
left that were allowed to request or grant reviews of a patch
attachment. I'm not sure what the original setting was, but I think
every registered user could request the review and every member with
can-confirm rights could grant the review. I reset these bits accordingly.

Thanks for finding and reporting these problems!

Herbert

Re: recent BZ changes -- some custom fields missing?

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

On 02/20/2015 09:12 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> +1 nicely done, Kay and Herbert

Thanks. I just sent a reply email to Geoffrey of infra about this before
seeing this reply. I will check on this soon.

RE: recent BZ changes -- some custom fields missing?

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.