Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/02 02:38:46 UTC

Re: Errors during testing when using TOPOLOGY_TESTING_ALWAYS_TRY_SERIALIZE

Hi Cory,

Pull request for that issue is available now.
https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1668

I expect this can be included to 1.0.3. If you don't mind could you test
this on your environment?

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 8월 19일 (금) 오전 12:51, Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>님이 작성: