Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/11 11:46:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] code freeze 3.3.6/3.4.1

Code freeze for release branches technically started at close of business
on Friday. We still have some PRs to merge, but those have been under
review/test for a while now so let's look to get those merged. I know some
new issues have popped up recently that we probably would want to see
fixed, but none seem to be worth stopping release over. If we feel like
there are really critical features to get into the hands of users we can
focus in on those fixes after release and consider releasing again in a
month or so if there is enough demand for it.

As usual, let's continue to use this thread to discuss issues related to
the release.

Re: [DISCUSS] code freeze 3.3.6/3.4.1

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I've published artifacts for 3.3.6 and 3.4.1. Let's just announce release
on Monday morning.  I've pushed SNAPSHOTs for 3.3.7/3.4.2 so tp33 and
master are reopened for business.