Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/20 17:02:22 UTC

Re: Arabic support in Open Meeting

RTL is just added to OM 2.1 (HTML version)
after installation is available at http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/html

Right now we need to enhance HTML support and translations for RTL languages
Your help is welcome :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Arabic support in Open Meeting

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
...sorry, when you finish do:

chmod +x /opt/red5

Regards!

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hi A.A.

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hi A.A.

As Sebastian told you the best way is make a fresh
install of OM 2.1
If you have the iso with OM 2.0 installed on hard
drive, then you can do that i told you somes posts
before this.

Best Regards

Alvaro

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.