Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by John Harris <Jo...@nurs.utah.edu> on 2002/05/03 01:07:25 UTC

passing objects from template to template

How can I pass objects (like a Vector object) from one template to another?

Thanks,

John A. Harris,
Manager of Information Systems
College of Nursing, University of Utah

Voice: 801.585-9524
Fax: 801.585-7805

Re: passing objects from template to template

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
The objects available to a template are in the context.  I'm not sure
how appropriate it is for a template to be adding objects to the
context, but assuming you have a good reason, you can put a container
object in the context and add objects to it.

john mcnally