Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by krezemin2 <ro...@muehlbauer.de> on 2018/09/20 09:36:03 UTC

NullPointerException when trying to browse queue using web console

I'm getting a NullPointerException when trying to browse a queue in the web
console connected to an embedded broker. My broker configuration:The system
properties for the web console are set to:Inside of the web console I can
see all the queues, topics etc, but if try to browse a queue, following
NullPonterException is generated:Am I missing something in the
configuration? Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

Re: NullPointerException when trying to browse queue using web console

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
The configuration block and exception text seem to have been dropped from
your message. Can you please re-send them?

Also, what version of ActiveMQ are you using?

Tim