Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au> on 2005/12/12 23:02:06 UTC

Re: Geronimo ClassLoader Architecture

Hi Lubaki,

You can use the optional attribute "inverseClassloading" at the
configuration level to force a child first class loading:

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.0"
  configId="your id"
  inverseClassloading="true">

When set to true, classes defined by this configuraton take precedence
over the classes defined by the parent configurations.

Thanks,
Gianny