Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 08:00:17 UTC

Re: Question About WSDL for Axis2

On 7/31/07, New AxisU <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Amila wrote
>
> "if you start from the begining please try Axis2 as well. Axis2 does not
> support rpc/encoding but it fully support the rpc/lit and doc/lit styles."
>
> Does this mean that if I have an existing WSDL working with Axis1 & using
> rpc/soap encoding that I will need to convert it to doc/lit (or rpc/lit)
> before I run the WSDL2Java tool?

yes.

Does anyone know of a tool or website for validating a WSDL once edited?

I think there is an eclipse plugin.

------------------------------

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Question About WSDL for Axis2

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
> Does anyone know of a tool or website for validating a WSDL once edited?
> >

> I think there is an eclipse plugin.

Eclipse WTP platform can validate the wsdls (v1.1) and it supports graphical
editing of wsdls
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/main.php

Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F