Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1999/04/01 03:00:10 UTC

Prototype API dictionary reference now online

Thanks to lots of work by a number of people, the current
snapshot of the (woefully incomplete) API dictionary is now
online at

<http://dev.apache.org/apidoc/>
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: Prototype API dictionary reference now online

Posted by John Bley <jb...@acpub.duke.edu>.
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Thanks to lots of work by a number of people, the current
> snapshot of the (woefully incomplete) API dictionary is now
> online at
>
> <http://dev.apache.org/apidoc/>
Hate to post stuff without thinking it over carefully, but an "nm" on my
httpd, <mumble perl, grep, find>, and diff on this page reveals these
funcs and vars that *seem* to be missing from the list.  I haven't
carefully confirmed these, except that they are API_EXPORT{_VAR}'ed.

Hope this helps.

(func)
ap_MD5Encode
ap_array_pstrcat
ap_bspawn_child
ap_custom_response
ap_exists_config_define
ap_find_list_item
ap_get_limit_req_body
ap_get_list_item
ap_log_assert
ap_log_rerror
ap_make_etag
ap_md5_binary
ap_method_number_of
ap_os_escape_path
ap_overlap_tables
ap_scan_script_header_err_core
ap_size_list_item
ap_spawn_child
ap_sub_req_method_uri
ap_uuencode
ap_validate_password

(var)
ap_extended_status
ap_loaded_modules
ap_my_generation
ap_restart_time

--
John Bley - jbb6@acpub.duke.edu
Duke '99 - English/Computer Science

Re: Prototype API dictionary reference now online

Posted by John Bley <jb...@acpub.duke.edu>.