Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by 18624049226 <18...@163.com> on 2020/04/01 11:57:57 UTC

Comma in field is not supported by COPY command?

Hi community,

CREATE TABLE test(a int,b varchar(100),c int,PRIMARY key(a));

a.csv:
1,"a,b",2

COPY FROM '/data/a.csv' INTO test (a,b,c) FORMAT CSV;

The copy command fails because there is a comma in the second field,but
this is a fully legal and compliant CSV format,how can I avoid this
problem?or it is a bug?

Re: Comma in field is not supported by COPY command?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I see that you have already filed

Ilya Kasnacheev