Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com> on 2015/10/27 09:23:48 UTC

Camel split using xpath for big xml

Hello All,

We need to split a big xml containing a repeating element into multiple messages each containing 100 count for that repeating element.

So say repeating element occurs for 550 times, we need to get 6 xmls(5 with 100 and last with 50 occurences).

Tokenize has an option of group.Do we have similar option for xpath based splitting also.

Vanshul

RE: Camel split using xpath for big xml

Posted by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com>.
Thanks Claus.

How to access CamelSplitIndex using Spring DSL?

Actually I need to pass this split xml to a xslt and for each time I use that xslt, the split index needs to be passed and that value should be printed.

So if my file was 550 repeating structure, I need to create 5 files and one element for those files will have value as 1,2,3,4,5 depending on the split index.

vanshul

There is also xtokenizer which is a more specialized variation of tokenize xml=true

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Camel split using xpath for big xml

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.