Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/10/10 04:20:01 UTC

Tour de Flex stats - 10,000 views

Hi,

Tour de flex is coming up on it 10,000 views and the download page viewed 1000 times. There was a few days we didn't record stats so safe to assume we've passed both of those "milestones".

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Tour de Flex stats - 10,000 views

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> In Tour de Flex 1.2 > Spark Framework Components > Visual Components >
> Graphics and FXG the third item in the tree is "Eclipse" when it should be
> "Ellipse".

Fixed and will show up in the next release.

And just for interest TourDeFlex now has had 35,000 views and 3,500 downloads.

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
In Tour de Flex 1.2 > Spark Framework Components > Visual Components >
Graphics and FXG the third item in the tree is "Eclipse" when it should be
"Ellipse".

I was all excited for a moment to think I would learn about simple eclipses
in Flex!

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/
http://portfolio.cottage14.com
http://annapolisndp.ca

Re: Tour de Flex stats - 10,000 views

Posted by wi...@gmail.com.

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Maybe we should post somewhere these stats and the other one (for ex. SDK
Download) - on blog or some other places. ?
This is really good news.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

RE: Tour de Flex stats - 10,000 views

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@dev-x.co.za>.
HI,

Excellent. Congrats Justin. Thanks for all the effort! Stats reflect that
there is a huge demand.

Rgs.

Sugan
South Africa