Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeroen Verhagen <je...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/17 15:04:56 UTC

nesting table problem

Hi all,

I'm new to Wicket and there's a problem to which I have not found a
solution yet: I want to nest tables. So add a table to a cell of a
table. When I add a dynamically generated DataTable to a cell in its
populateItem() method Wicket does render a table in the cell but its
surrounding <table> markup is missing (only the tbody markup is
generated). This is probably caused by the fact that I didn't add the
parent table.

How do I add a dynamically generated DataTable to a cell (or any other
dynamically generated Wicket component for that matter) to a table
cell that does not contain the appropriate html markup?

--

Thanks and regards,

Jeroen

Re: nesting table problem

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
put it into a panel and add the panel to the item

-igor