Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2007/11/04 12:27:10 UTC

cxf servlet beside app servlet

hi all,

i want to develop some webservice in my web application. i have 2 servlet
configured in my web.xml file (Strurts Actoin Servlet, and  a Ajax Servlet)

in servlet mappings, i have :

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ajax-controller</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jsh</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>struts-controller</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.sh</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

i want to add CXF Servlet in this set, but i don't no how to specify
url-pattern that don't conflict with other servlet mappings and how chose my
endpoing service address

any idea ? or any resource about this ????

thanks all
--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi