Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/09/16 01:58:00 UTC

[result][vote] Release Maven 2.0 Beta 1

Vote is carried, release is under way. Thanks everyone for your feedback.

+1 (binding):
Brett Porter
Vincent Massol
Emmanuel Venisse
Arnaud Heritier
Trygve Laugstol
Jason Van Zyl
Carlos Sanchez
John Casey

+1 (committers):
Kenney Westerhof
Stephane Nicoll
Vincent Siveton
Lukas Theussl
Fabrizio Giustina

+1 (community):
Rahul Thakur
Alan Cabrera
Mark Hobson (originall 0, +2 with fix submitted :)