Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/11 02:43:34 UTC

Rendering Nested Entities

Is there a relatively clean way to use a BeanEditForm and get a nested
Entities properties to show up as inputs.

public class Address
{
    private String street;
}

public class User
{
    private String firstName;
    private String lastName;
    private Address address;
}

Where firstname, lastName, and street would all be text inputs?

Thanks,

-Luther

Re: Rendering Nested Entities

Posted by lutherbaker <lu...@yahoo.com>.
I'm wondering if these are 'bad' questions ... I've reposted similar ones.
Please ignore the dups. Thanks.