Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/11/09 17:03:15 UTC

Add documentation (was Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon)

Perhaps, making this a docathon is more important ?

One sample:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

This is old (at least when checking the source for the filter, where
it talks about upload-specific data, like "file-size".

This is correct:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Setup_For_File_Uploads

Isn't that confusing? And frustrating for users as well ?

That amount of time could also be used for converting the wiki to cwiki.

-Matthias

Re: Add documentation (was Re: [OFFTOPIC] Hackathon)

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sure, we can also do a docathon.

regards,

Martin