Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benoit <be...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 14:20:40 UTC

Reuse existing XMLBeans

Hi all,

I trying to setup CXF in a new project which uses XMLBeans and Maven.

My XMLBeans are generated using Maven (with xmlbeans-maven-plugin plugin,
generated in target/generated-sources/xmlbeans).
I'm using cxf-codegen-plugin (and the wsdl2java goal) to generate proxies
for some WSDLs.
When doing the generation, cxf-codegen-plugin generates new XMLBeans (in
target/generated-sources/cxf).

Is that possible to configure wsdl2java to reuse the beans generated by the
XMLBeans plugin ?

Thanks and regards,

Benoit