Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 10:08:12 UTC

AbstractColumn's getSortProperty()

Hi, Wicket community

While working with AbstractColumn I found that overriding
getSortProperty() does not make column sortable until isSortable() is
not overrided also.

AbstractColumn::isSortable() is looking like now:

	public boolean isSortable()
	{
		return sortProperty != null;
	}

May be changing it to "return getSortProperty() != null;" will solve
this problem?

-- Tony

Re: AbstractColumn's getSortProperty()

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.