Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Steve Wells <we...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/28 05:44:45 UTC

Maven plugins

Hi,

I just started trying to use the maven plugin inparticular for the cdbgen
goal and am having no luck, specific error:
'cdbgen' was specified in an execution, but not found in the plugin

Pretty much taken the use of it right from the doco.  Has anyone had luck
with this?

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Maven plugins

Posted by Steve Wells <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrus, I am really looking forward to the M5 release.

Re: Maven plugins

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
 From what I can tell, cdbgen was added only in Cayenne 3.0 M5 (which