Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by leemansvg <mi...@usd465.com> on 2006/12/07 16:52:38 UTC

No Nework tests?!

I'm running spamassasint --lint and it comes up saying that its only doing
local tests. I've enabled dns and I am connected to the internet. I've also
enabled razor, dcc, and pyzor in the spam.assassin.perfs files. Does anyone
have an idea where I might have a mis-configuration. Here's snap in from the
--lint test

[30223] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC from @INC
0.00032
[30223] dbg: dcc: local tests only, disabling DCC 	0.00817
[30223] dbg: plugin: registered
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC=HASH(0x91ef780) 	0.00028
[30223] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor from @INC
0.00016
[30223] dbg: pyzor: local tests only, disabling Pyzor 	0.00346
[30223] dbg: plugin: registered
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor=HASH(0x928b9a8) 	0.00022
[30223] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2 from @INC
0.00016
[30223] dbg: razor2: local tests only, skipping Razor 	0.00372
[30223] dbg: plugin: registered
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2=HASH(0x91b29f4) 	0.0002
[30223] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop from @INC
0.00016
[30223] dbg: reporter: local tests only, disabling SpamCop

Thanks.

RE: No Nework tests?!

Posted by leemansvg <mi...@usd465.com>.
Thanks