Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/10/31 12:45:31 UTC

Deploying maven site with Archiva

Hi,
It is possible to deploy maven sites with/in Archiva ?
And wiew it through the Archiva ?

Because I'd like to use same uid/pwd to deploy artifacts and sites in
order to prevent adding some uid on the remote machine for scp/sftp
deployment.

Olivier

Re: Deploying maven site with Archiva

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
unless we have way to locally compress and unpack at archiva.

-D

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.