Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/07/12 15:41:47 UTC

help needed with building C2.0.2

Hello,

I get errors at build time, using j2sdk 1.4.0 with xalan and xerces from c2
into JAVA_HOME/jre/lib.

    [javac]
E:\cocoon202_fichiers_install\cocoon-2.0.2\build\cocoon\src\org\apac
he\cocoon\components\language\markup\xsp\EsqlConnection.java:66: class
org.apach
e.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.EsqlConnection must be declared
abstract
. It does not define void setHoldability(int) from interface
java.sql.Connection
.
    [javac] public class EsqlConnection implements Connection {
    [javac]              ^

My problem is to make C2 work with tomcat 4.0.4 : I get JaxpParser not
found.

Thanks for any clue.