Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Dale Christ <de...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/27 05:21:56 UTC

Blogging and XSLT Question

(Hopefully this isn't a repost)

All--

Lenya's starting to look pretty good.  In fact, I'm planning on
starting a blog for myself in the next month so that my family can keep
track of what we (my wife and I) are up to.

I have a question regarding XSL and the blogging application within the
current CVS of Lenya.  I'd like to display the blogs of a given date
together if I can.  I can write the necessary XHTML for the tables that
I want to use, but I need a way of separating the entries from each
day.

I looked at the actual entries that exist, but they have the date and
the time listed in the 'echo:created' tag.  Is there a way that I can
just display by the date created?  for example I want to something like
this?

  Blog1
  Blog2
  Blog3