Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 11:11:01 UTC

Dynamic field doesnt work

Hi dear SOLR community,

I'm having a problem with a dynamic field in my schema - basically when I'm
adding any document with key matching dynamic field definition I'm getting
back an error which says something like unknown field 'test_exattrs'

The schema contains such definition
<dynamic_field name="*_exattrs" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

SOLR version 4.7.2

What might be wrong with my setup?

Thanks,
Anton

Re: Dynamic field doesnt work

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
So, I was right about misspelling, but totally missed the one staring
me in the face :-)

Hopefully, that was all.
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
Jack

thank you very much! So obvious - damn, Ive mixed my codebase with solr
shema xml :)

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.