Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/18 06:35:18 UTC

Re: results database

I started looking into it 2 weeks back, but I haven't gotten too far. I
started by looking at some code contributed back in 2004, but I liked mike's
ideas for a databasewriter better. right now I'm back on the reporting tool
for jmeter, so I probably won't get back to it for a few weeks. if you want
to try implementing it, I can provide assistance.

peter lin

Load testing files as big as 100MB

Posted by gubbu gubbu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
I want to use HTTP requests to a webserver and download say 100MB
files(PDF or video or audio)   and I want to load test this . I also want to
make sure what I asked has been downloaded and then delete them to save
space and then run them in a loop

Can this be done with Jmeter ?Can Ijust add a threadpool of say 10
threads and run in loop for say 100 iterations and just give the filenames?

Thanks
Roger

---------------------------------

Re: results database

Posted by zmann1976 <ma...@circadence.com>.
This is something I would be very interested in too, I'm trying to build a
web app where developers could load testing specifications into a DB then
tell jmeter to grab them, run the tests and load the results back to another
DB. I'm not the best developer myself but so far Ive got the upload to
postgree via php and thinking the command line controll of jmeter will allow
php to controll jmeter. The two un decided factors are will jmeter acess the
DB in the way I need it to and will jmeter communicate to an external app to
tell it when it starts an finishes