Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2017/06/24 17:29:57 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Streams to TLP

The voting period has elapsed and the vote is now closed.

Overall Vote Result Summary:
+1 [8]
0 [0]
-1 [0]

Binding Vote (IPMC Member) Result Summary:
+1 [4]
0 [0]
-1 [0]

Binding Voter Record:

Steve Blackmon: +1
Ate Douma: +1
Matt Franklin: +1
Suneel Marthi: +1

Community Vote Result Summary:

+1 [4]
0 [0]
-1 [0]

Community Vote Record:

Robert Douglas: +1
Ryan Ebanks: +1
Joey Frazee: +1
Trevor Grant: +1

Thanks

On June 24, 2017 at 12:27:20 PM, sblackmon (sblackmon@apache.org) wrote:

I vote +1 as well.

Steve

On June 24, 2017 at 10:59:21 AM, Suneel Marthi (smarthi@apache.org) wrote:

Seems like we r well-past the 72 hrs and we have enuf +1s, please close the
vote @steve

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Streams to TLP

Posted by sblackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
I acknowledged on the IPMC thread that this was not a formal group decision.  I just opened a new thread on private@ to continue this discussion.

Steve

On 2017-07-05 20:42, Suneel Marthi wrote:
> Steve's working on the resolution proposal and will be sending it out today.

Right.

While I'm +1 on that proposal, and also on the argument Steve gave on the
question from John Ament about the 'selection' of the proposed PMC members,
neither of these have been discussed here or on private@.

So I'm really not agreeing with the statement "we" decided on this. Who is "we"?

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.