Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/05/08 03:50:40 UTC

[REVIEW] May 2012 Board Report

I have posted a draft of the May 2012 Board Report to the wiki[1].  I intend on sending it to the board tomorrow (Tuesday) evening.  Please provide any comments, edits or changes before 5 PM EDT tomorrow.

Sorry for the late notice.

-Matt

[1] : http://wiki.apache.org/rave/BoardReports/May2012

Re: [REVIEW] May 2012 Board Report

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.
Matt/Ate,

In regards to the roadmap, is there a rough draft or even a list
of candidate features on the wiki anywhere? I looked and didn't see
anything but I might have missed it.

Chris

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Hi Matt,

I think this is a fine report, with one question/comment concerning the roadmap.

AFAIK the next required report will be on June2012, and thereafter switching to