Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Joe Smithian <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/11 14:47:08 UTC

JMeter doesn't work in Redhat 5: Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.

Hi

I tried both JMeter 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 in Redhat 5 and got the following
errors:

>./jmeter  -n -t ../../test1-1.jmx
Created the tree successfully using ../../users-1.jmx
Starting the test @ Wed Mar 11 08:44:48 EDT 2009 (1236775488580)
Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.
Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
[...]
Generate Summary Results =     5 in   0.0s = ******/s Avg:     0 Min:     0
Max:     0 Err:     5 (100.00%)
Tidying up ...    @ Wed Mar 11 08:44:49 EDT 2009 (1236775489040)
... end of run

JRE 1.6 is installed.

Any idea what's wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks

Joe

Re: JMeter doesn't work in Redhat 5: Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11/03/2009, Joe Smithian <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apparently the problem was because of https to a host with self-signed
>  certificate. I imported the certificate to the Java keystore; changed
>  system.properties file but no they didn't help. After I changed https to
>  http it's working now but a Warning message in addition to the other error
>  messages
>

>  Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.
>  Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
>
> Mar 11, 2009 2:29:00 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences syncWorld
>  WARNING: Couldn't flush user prefs: java.util.prefs.BackingStoreException:
>  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported: indent-number
>  Mar 11, 2009 2:29:30 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences syncWorld

That's due to a bug in Java on some platforms. It can be ignored.
[It's to do with saving the last 9 files in the File Menu.]

>  . How can I fix the https problem?

JMeter already trusts every server certificate regardless.

I'm at a loss as to what to suggest.

Can you try testing using a different platform?

Is the server publicly accessible?
If so can you provide me with a URL (privately) so I can see if the
problem occurs on Windows? I just need the URL, not any login
information.

Posted by Joe Smithian <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Smithian <jo...@gmail.com>.