Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Tim West <ti...@milltech.co.uk> on 2022/09/11 11:10:02 UTC

Version 15 won't start

Hi,

I've been using Netbeans 12.6 for some while and today installed 15 however,
although the splash screen shows modules loading etc when the main program
interface opens it is blank and becomes unresponsive.

Any ideas how I go about getting version 15 running?

Many thanks

RE: Version 15 won't start

Posted by Tim West <ti...@milltech.co.uk>.
Not sure, presumably the one that came as part of the install.

I changed nothing, just installed using the Windows x64 installer.

Tim

RE: Version 15 won't start

Posted by Tim West <ti...@milltech.co.uk>.
Aha, that was the clue.

Just upgraded JDK to latest version, reinstalled and all is working okay again.

Many thanks for your help.

Tim

Re: Version 15 won't start

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.