Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/05/26 20:41:59 UTC

Restart problem, Tapestry 2.3/Jetty

I can't seem to get the restart link on the Exception page to work.

RequestContext.getAbsoluteURL throws a StringIndexOutOfBoundsException.

Trace is attached.

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

Re: Restart problem, Tapestry 2.3/Jetty

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
The restart service also works now that the url mapping for my servlet is
/orca/*
instead of /*

Same problem... _servletPath in AbstractEngine is null if the mapping is /*

Maybe the _servlet path should be '/' in this case?

Geoff