Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2022/04/23 09:47:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] New data privacy policy & analytics in CLI

Hey folks,

I just had a closer look at the email regarding the new privacy policy
(attached below). Adding the link is the easy part. Please check out the
PR https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1243

I am not aware of analytics for the website but we have the telemetry in
the CLI. Do you think we should change something about this? I don't
know much about these metrics so looking forward to your suggestions.

I'm happy to help if changes are needed.

Regards
Niklas