Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/05 17:35:07 UTC

Git mirror request for Apahce Harmony

Hi, Everyone

I saw that we got many mirrors[1] for ASF projects. And it said I
could post a request in this mailing list.
I'm wondering that is there any chance to create a new mirror for
Apache Harmony Project[2]?
Is there any plan to mirror its source code[3]?

Thank you very much.

If I send this request to a wrong place, please just ignore this.

------------
[1] http://git.apache.org/
[2] http://harmony.apache.org
[3] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/

Best Regards
Sean, Xiao Xia Qiu

Re: Git mirror request for Apahce Harmony

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much.

I will follow up.

Best Regards