Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2011/01/04 21:03:20 UTC

Re: Gathering Windows logon credentials

Hi Scott,

Is there a possibility that you might be able to contribute the code for this?

Cheers,

Les

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Scott,

Yep, the easiest thing to do would be to check out the trunk and make
any additions (classes, tests, etc) that you may need and ensure the
project builds.  Then the best thing to do is to create a patch from
the root of the codebase and attach that patch to a Jira issue.

Thanks!

Les

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Just a quick note - Scott's code (while appreciated!) doesn't have any
Shiro integration (at least from what I saw).  If someone can
translate this to Shiro's APIs and provide a patch, things will move a
little faster (I personally don't have time to do this at the moment,
as things are work are pretty crazy time-wise).

Cheers,

Les

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Kub <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott-

Posted by Scott Kub <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by JohnnyBekkestad <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hey Scot!

Posted by Scott Kub <ws...@gmail.com>.
Hey Johnny, no I never did get this put into the baseline. I'll try to
remember to grab the code that does this when I'm at work tomorrow though,
and post it to the forum.

Posted by JohnnyBekkestad <jo...@gmail.com>.
Any updates on this?

Re: Gathering Windows logon credentials

Posted by Scott Kub <ws...@gmail.com>.
Hey Les,

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
No worries Scott - it was the holidays after all ;)

Anyway, we're grateful for whatever you might be able to contribute!

Cheers,

Les

P.S.  Any contribution should be an attachment in a Jira issue.  Thanks!

Posted by Scott Kub <ws...@gmail.com>.
Hey Minas and Les,