Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/04/28 06:45:08 UTC

[DISCUSS] join the ISCAS summer of code

Hello, community,

The Institute of Software of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS)
has launched a local open source software event [1] in China,
similar to the google summer of code, but mainly encourages Chinese
universities and students to participate in open source projects.

I think this is a good opportunity for more students to participate in
Apache APISIX.
What do you think?

[1] https://isrc.iscas.ac.cn/summer2020/#/

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISCUSS] join the ISCAS summer of code

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.
I created a new task named "support to debug API online".

This feature is useful for new users of Apache APISIX.

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zexuan Luo <sp...@apache.org>.