Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Kwihyun Choi <ma...@4eva.net> on 2002/09/06 06:29:10 UTC

How to deploy a modified portlet without restarting tomcat?

Hello, I'm a beginner with Jetspeed.

When I installed Tomcat 3.3.1 and Jetspeed 1.4b1-release on Linux,
the modified portlet worked pretty well without restarting tomcat.

But, on win32, a horrible exception occured.
looks like this.
--
Horrible Exception: java.lang.Error: Error in BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): The database is already in use by another process
at org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.BaseTurbineUserPeer.initClass(BaseTurbineUserPeer.java:130)

How can i fix this up?
That's amazing.
No problem with Linux, but problem with win32.

Any idea?

Thanx a million.
Justin(masterpc@4eva.net).

P.S: this article is not spam.
       I posted this article yesterday, but i think something going wrong with this article.
       so, post again. if this article bothers you, i'm sorry about that.