Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net> on 2005/11/29 19:08:19 UTC

[m2] Error on project descriptor page

On the page http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html, under
project/repositories/repository it says that to change the updatePolicy
for snapshots you should use snapshot/updatePolicy.  The actual element
should be snapshots according to the xsd.  This was just biting me in
the butt for a while as I tried to figure out why maven was saying my
POM was bad.

Rich

Re: [m2] Error on project descriptor page

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
It's a known issue.

- Brett