Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by pieter van poyer <pi...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/03 19:17:57 UTC

[VOTE] Network Information 3.0.0 Plugins Release

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release by replying
to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cordova-plugin-network-information20210603/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:

cordova-plugin-network-information: 3.0.0 (96ad38fba2)

Please also check the blog post:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1176/files

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them to
npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

How to vote on a plugins release at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:

* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos

* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses

* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

* Checked npm audit & npm outdated

Kind regards

Pieter Van Poyer

Re: [VOTE] Network Information 3.0.0 Plugins Release

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I vote +1

* checked hash & signature
* checked tag
* no audit issues
* checked license headers
* coho check-license success

Thanks Pieter for starting this long overdue release.

Just a tiny suggestion for your next release. package-lock.json still
contains the version with the -dev suffix. If you run npm install after
the the version changes it should change automatically. You could also
change it by hand.

This does not matter for the release because the published package won't
contain the package-lock file. It's just nicer in git because you now
get any uncommited changes if you checkout the tag and run npm install.

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@nbsolutions.ca>.
I vote +1: