Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/12/18 21:06:48 UTC

Anyone know where are list mbox files are now?

While we were in the Incubator, monthly archives of our mbox files
were posted here:

http://incubator.apache.org/mail/

For other TLPs I see the same thing on their own subdomains, e.g.,:

http://hadoop.apache.org/mail/

But I don't see anything for us at:

http://openoffice.apache.org/mail/

Does anyone know what is needed to get the archives added back and
maintained?

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: Anyone know where are list mbox files are now?

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 3:16 AM, Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 18.12.2012 21:19, Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Regina Henschel
>> <rb...@t-online.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>

>>> A Google-search finds the archive
>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/
>>>

>> That's a website.  I'm looking to download the actual mbox files, like
>> we could do before.  That then allows deeper analysis, e.g., number of
>> unique posters per month, etc.
>

> It's both depending on how you access it. Pointing your browser at. e.g.
>   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201212.mbox
> will download the mbox file, whereas
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201212.mbox/browser
> will let you browse the content directly.

Ohhh.  Excellent.  Sorry I missed that.

Thanks,

-Rob

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.