Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shivangi Tanwar <sh...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/08/26 12:55:44 UTC

Update on Business Process Documention

Hi,

This is to update you all about the OFBiz Business Process Documentation
Reference Book. Here is the Jira ticket OFBIZ-9596
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9596> for the same.

Currently, I am working on Sales Order Management Process Overview
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/S5JjB> document in which, I have
added process overview, business purpose, and activity diagrams for Create
Sales Order process.

I would like to welcome the community to come, review and provide
suggestions, feedbacks, and improvements as required. Your feedbacks will
surely help me improving the document and generating the fruitful outcome.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Shivangi Tanwar

Re: Update on Business Process Documention

Posted by Shivangi Tanwar <sh...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Rishi, Ratnesh,

I am glad that you reviewed the document and provided suggestions. I will
be considering the suggestions and include the points in my document.
Please keep on providing inputs.

Best,

Shivangi Tanwar

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 6:34 PM, Ratnesh Upadhyay <upadhyay.ratnesh@gmail.com

Posted by Ratnesh Upadhyay <up...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Shivangi,

Posted by Shivangi Tanwar <sh...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Rajesh,

Posted by Sonal Patwari <so...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Rajesh,

A Customer life cycle (Converting a lead into a customer) is a part of CRM
process, and in OFBiz it is under SFA (Sales force automation) component
and I have already started working on it in CRM Process Overview
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/RpJjB> document.

HTH

Regards,
Sonal Patwari

--
Sonal Patwari
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Update on Business Process Documention

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shivangi ,

will "Quoting" be covered else where ?

In general ,
Where do we document the journey of a Customer  from a
Lead/Opportunity stage to the stage of Order Entry ( Sales conclusion ) .
I guess that is what is the primary activity of most sales team.

regds
mallah.

Posted by Shivangi Tanwar <sh...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello All,

Posted by Sonal Patwari <so...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Shivangi and Humera,

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

JIRA ticket OFBIZ-9596 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9596> and

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Rajesh,

Also it's OK here and now, but please avoid to hijack threads with another reason

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Rajesh,