Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Benjamin Black <b...@b3k.us> on 2014/03/10 19:02:05 UTC

kafka-websocket on github

I put this up over the weekend, thought it might be useful to folks:

https://github.com/b/kafka-websocket

Re: kafka-websocket on github

Posted by Benjamin Black <b...@b3k.us>.
yes, each session spawns a new consumer if needed. a resource heavy but
wildly simplifying assumption.

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.

Posted by Benjamin Black <b...@b3k.us>.
high volume query output streams will overwhelm browsers, as you've
experienced. best practice is don't do that.

Posted by Pierre Andrews <pi...@quantifind.com>.
looks great!

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yeah that is very cool. I added it to the ecosystem page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Ecosystem

-Jay

Posted by Benjamin Black <b...@b3k.us>.

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.