Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2017/12/07 13:49:17 UTC

TransformerFactory does not support SolrCoreAware

Hi,

I'd love to have this supported, but SOLR-8311 states there are issues, and i lack the understanding of the mentioned issues. So, can i add it?

Many thanks,
Markus

Re: TransformerFactory does not support SolrCoreAware

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
I haven't look at SOLR-8311. But for those who need any plugin class to be
SolrCoreAware, you can mark it as "implements QueryResponseWriter" this
allow to workaround SolrCoreAware restrictions for any class.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

RE: TransformerFactory does not support SolrCoreAware

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.