Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sige <si...@yahoo.co.nz> on 2009/07/14 02:05:32 UTC

Re: [T5] 5.1 Startup problem with TapestrySpringFilter

Hi

do you mean you changed the filter class:

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>
     <filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.TapestryFilter</filter-class>

and solved the problem? I have the same problem when shifting from T5.0 to
T5.1, I have some Spring beans needed in my classes which I have injected
using external spring context and a spring ContextLoaderListener:

   <context-param>
       <param-name>tapestry.use-external-spring-context</param-name>
       <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param>

     <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
     </listener>

I am not using maven and I managed the dependencies manually.

Thanks,

Sige