Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/13 17:46:36 UTC

Maven parameterized build

Hi All,

I'm exexuting performance test through jenkins with Maven.

If I pass parameterized values for  threadcount and loopcount its not
working. can someone please guide,  appreciate your help. Thanks

Here is my syntax

-Dperformancetest.loopCount=5  -Dperformancetest.threadCount=5

Re: Maven parameterized build

Posted by Mark Collin <ma...@lazeryattack.com>.
Do you have some more info, what does you POM look like?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Bob <b....@gmail.com>.
Check this http://jmeter.lazerycode.com/ might be useful.

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.