Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 06:33:16 UTC

Website links

Igniters,

I just found out that all release download links on [1] are broken (at
least in Chrome).

It seems that there are some template placeholders that are not replaced
properly, because the links look like this:

https://ignite.apache.org/[preferred]/[distdir]/1.4.0/apache-ignite-1.4.0-src.zip

Does anyone know how this should work?

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/download.html

-Val

Re: Website links

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
I’ve tried to fix this issue today but always getting the following error every time I try to open downloads page on my local server
The requested URL /download.cgi was not found on this server.

This file is missing in the SVN repository. Who has a local copy of it?

—
Denis

Re: Website links

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.