Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by al pivonka <AL...@YAHOO.COM> on 2005/09/22 17:24:03 UTC

Server.NoService

I have used both Axis 1.2 and 1.2.1 with the same
errors
Server.NoService
The AXIS engine could not find a target service to
invoke! target Service is Null

while running AdminClient with a deploy.wsdd created
from wsdl2java based on a wsdl created from java2wsdl.

I don't get what is going on here. here is my wsdl and
I will include its wsdd file below it.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"
xmlns:intf="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"
xmlns:tns2="http://vo.ws.ata.com"
xmlns:tns3="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"
<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.2.1
Built on Jun 14, 2005 (09:15:57 EDT)-->
 <wsdl:types>
  <schema
targetNamespace="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
   <import namespace="http://vo.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import namespace="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import
namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>
   <import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
   <complexType name="ArrayOf_xsd_anyType">
    <sequence>
     <element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
name="item" type="xsd:anyType"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
  </schema>
  <schema targetNamespace="http://vo.ws.ata.com"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
   <import namespace="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import namespace="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import
namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>
   <import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
   <complexType name="TripLeg">
    <sequence>
     <element name="departureDateTime" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="destinationLocationCode"
nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="destinationValue" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="originLocationCode"
nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="originValue" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="returnDateTime" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
   <complexType name="AirShoppingRequest">
    <sequence>
     <element name="cabin" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="discountCode" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="flightType" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="isRefundable" type="xsd:boolean"/>
     <element name="passengerTypes" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType"/>
     <element name="pseudoCityCode" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="refundable" type="xsd:boolean"/>
     <element name="requestedNumberOfSeats"
nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="tripLeg"
nillable="true" type="tns2:TripLeg"/>
     <element name="tripLegs" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType"/>
     <element name="tripType" type="xsd:int"/>
     <element name="tripleg" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
   <complexType name="ATAWSAirShoppingRQ">
    <complexContent>
     <extension base="tns2:AirShoppingRequest">
      <sequence>
       <element name="from" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
       <element name="to" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
      </sequence>
     </extension>
    </complexContent>
   </complexType>
   <complexType name="PassengerType">
    <sequence>
     <element name="code" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="quantity" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
  </schema>
  <schema
targetNamespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
   <import namespace="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import namespace="http://vo.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import namespace="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
   <complexType name="Vector">
targetNamespace="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
   <import namespace="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import namespace="http://vo.ws.ata.com"/>
   <import
namespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"/>
   <import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
   <complexType name="ATAWSFlightSearchRS">
    <sequence>
     <element name="ataItineraies" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType"/>
     <element name="ataItineraiesEmpty"
type="xsd:boolean"/>
     <element name="empty" type="xsd:boolean"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
   <complexType name="CabinInfo">
    <sequence>
     <element name="cabin" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
   <complexType name="Pricing">
    <sequence>
     <element name="fare" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="fareType" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
   <complexType name="ATAItinerary">
    <sequence>
     <element name="flightLegs" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType"/>
     <element name="flightLegsEmpty"
type="xsd:boolean"/>
     <element name="itineraryCabin" nillable="true"
type="tns3:CabinInfo"/>
     <element name="itineraryPricing" nillable="true"
type="tns3:Pricing"/>
     <element name="sequenceNumber" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
   <complexType name="ATAFlightLeg">
    <sequence>
     <element name="aircraft" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="arrivalAirportCode"
nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="arrivalDateTime" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="departureAirPortCode"
nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="departureDateTime" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="flightNumber" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="numberOfStops" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="soldOut" type="xsd:boolean"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
  </schema>
 </wsdl:types>

   <wsdl:message
name="submitAirShoppingRequestRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="request"
type="tns2:ATAWSAirShoppingRQ"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message
name="submitAirShoppingRequestResponse">

      <wsdl:part name="submitAirShoppingRequestReturn"
type="tns3:ATAWSFlightSearchRS"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:portType name="ATAFlightSearchWS">

      <wsdl:operation name="submitAirShoppingRequest"
parameterOrder="request">

         <wsdl:input
message="impl:submitAirShoppingRequestRequest"
name="submitAirShoppingRequestRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output
message="impl:submitAirShoppingRequestResponse"
name="submitAirShoppingRequestResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:portType>

   <wsdl:binding name="ATAWSFlightSearch"
type="impl:ATAFlightSearchWS">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"

      <wsdl:operation name="submitAirShoppingRequest">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input
name="submitAirShoppingRequestRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"
use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output
name="submitAirShoppingRequestResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"
use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

   <wsdl:service name="ATAFlightSearchWSService">

      <wsdl:port binding="impl:ATAWSFlightSearch"
name="ATAFlightSearchWS">

         <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8090/WEBService/services/ATAFlightSearchWS"/>

      </wsdl:port>

   </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>
<!-- Use this file to deploy some handlers/chains and
services      -->
<!-- Two ways to do this:
             -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
deploy.wsdd          -->
<!--      after the axis server is running
             -->
<!-- or
             -->
<!--   java org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client|server
deploy.wsdd   -->
<!--      from the same directory that the Axis engine
runs         -->

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

  <!-- Services from ATAFlightSearchWSService WSDL
service -->

  <service name="ATAFlightSearchWS"
provider="java:RPC" style="rpc" use="literal">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
value="ATAFlightSearchWSService"/>
      <parameter name="schemaUnqualified"
value="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com,http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap,http://vo.ws.ata.com,http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort"
value="ATAFlightSearchWS"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="com.ata.ws.airshopping.ATAWSFlightSearchSkeleton"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType"
value="ATAFlightSearchWS"/>
      <parameter name="typeMappingVersion"
value="1.2"/>
      <parameter name="scope" value="Application"/>

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:PassengerType"
        type="java:com.ata.ws.vo.PassengerType"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:ATAItinerary"

type="java:com.ata.ws.sabre.rs.vo.ATAItinerary"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:ATAWSFlightSearchRS"

type="java:com.ata.ws.sabre.rs.vo.ATAWSFlightSearchRS"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:CabinInfo"
        type="java:com.ata.ws.sabre.rs.vo.CabinInfo"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:AirShoppingRequest"
        type="java:com.ata.ws.vo.AirShoppingRequest"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:Pricing"
        type="java:com.ata.ws.sabre.rs.vo.Pricing"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <arrayMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://airshopping.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:ArrayOf_xsd_anyType"
        type="java:java.lang.Object[]"
        innerType="cmp-ns:anyType"
xmlns:cmp-ns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:TripLeg"
        type="java:com.ata.ws.vo.TripLeg"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.rs.sabre.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:ATAFlightLeg"

type="java:com.ata.ws.sabre.rs.vo.ATAFlightLeg"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://vo.ws.ata.com"
        qname="ns:ATAWSAirShoppingRQ"
        type="java:com.ata.ws.vo.ATAWSAirShoppingRQ"

        encodingStyle=""
      />
  </service>
</deployment>

Al Pivonka

(H)317.295.1737

Those who say it can't be done,
are usually interrupted by those doing it.

Re: Adding Axis web services in existing web application

Posted by Guy Rixon <gt...@ast.cam.ac.uk>.
The loose classes go in WEB-INF/classes and the jars go in WEB-INF/lib, just
like in any other web-app. You need to put Axis' server-config.wsdd file -
into WEB-INF.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Kirti Bodhmage wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have developed a web service which needs to be added to existing web
> application which is aleady running on the Tomcat.
> I am not been able to understand where to deploy class files and libs for
> the webservices.
>
> For testing I have developed axis web service and deplyed it under axis
> directory in webapp , but these webservices should be part of another web
> application.
> How to configure it?
>
> thanks
> Kirti

Guy Rixon 				        gtr@ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523

Adding Axis web services in existing web application