Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/23 06:39:45 UTC

Confluence account and Apache ID

Hi,

recently all of us received an mail titled "Confluence Upgrade Monday and
LDAP enable", but I guess many of us do not know what it means...

I also ignored the mail and until.... I want to login Confluence to write
documents of IoTDB!

Then I find that, the accounts of Confluence and Apache are merged:

- If your username of Confluence is the same with your Apache ID, then you
just need to login Confluence website by using your Apache ID account and
password. If
- If your username of Confluence is different with your Apache ID and if
you want to merge the two accounts, you can submit a ticket on JIRA INFRA.

Hope it is useful for guys who do not know about LDAP..... and PLEASE write
more documents for IoTDB :D

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University