Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pi...@progi-ouest.fr on 2002/05/07 10:55:11 UTC

Domino document in a portlet

Hello,

I try to write a portlet which display domino documents.
I ve write a little locale application, it works ... but I can't make it
works in a portlet

the instruction "Session s = NotesFactory.createSession(host,login,pwd)"
throws "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lotus/domino/cso/Session"

I have moved NSCO.jar (contains lotus/domino/cso/Session.class) to
<path-to-jetspeed>/WEB-INF/lib but get this Exception

Maybe someone has already done this kind of domino portlet and know why
jetspeed can't find the Session object...

Pierre