Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com> on 2019/12/05 16:02:10 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] What to do with old community contributed plugins?

And here we go:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Where+to+download+plugins+for+NetBeans+10.0+and+earlier

-Jirka

Posted by John Kostaras <jk...@gmail.com>.
I must say a big thanks to Emilian for hosting them. It is true that most
of then are not working with latest versions of NetBeans, but they are a
good source for those who wish to port them to the latest versions of
NetBeans. Otherwise all the work is lost.

How can one port their plugins to the new portal (
http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/pluginportal)?

http://netbeans.apache.org/plugins/ still points to
http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/. Is it on purpose or it should
point to  http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/pluginportal?